Saturday, April 5, 2014

Autism Awareness Crafts

I started this blog years ago, when I only had one child.  Now I have two, both are Autistic.  One boy and one girl and each child is on either end of the spectrum.  That said, April is a meaningful month for us and April 2nd, in particular, is a meaningful day.  You can read more about our lives and what it is to have Autistic children in my other blog here.  But for this blog post I will focus on the craft I did this year for my son's therapists.





The "craft" part of this project I will share with you first.  It's the printable card.  Feel free to use it to print and cut out for your favorite person/therapist/teacher.  
The second part of this project is the key-ring gift.  I had it fabricated and thanks to my husband and brother-in-law, I think they turned out fabulous!  If you would like to purchase one, I have a link at the bottom of this page.  Or, you can go through the website at www.shopnumber13.com.